Friday, July 23, 2010

Camp Scrap Yearbook

Camp Scrap is wrapping up with its final "bonus" week.  As I am leaving for Saint Louis tomorrow I think my crafting for this class is nearing complete.  Below are the 29 layouts in roughly 29 days I made along the way. This was a HUGE accomplishment and record for me! I randomly set this goal about half way through and was amazed to actually achieve it.  (Who knows, maybe I'll even do a 30th this evening?) I really enjoyed the class and had both a great teacher and great classmates.  Enjoy!


13 comments:

Karen Poirier-Brode said...

You were productive and your LO's are great! Fun to share class with you!

Keitha said...

Wow - you go girl! What a fabulous goal to have attained, and your pages from camp are wonderful.

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

Wonderful and so delightfully varied. You are great at this. Practice makes perfect they say. I am proud of your creative talents.

Veronica Tingvall said...

You rock! Great work!
Lots of love/Veronica, fellow camper

JennieMarie said...

Wow, those are amazing!

Debbie P said...

Wow, you did an awesome job! Camp was so fun. Hope to see you in another BPS class soon.

Denise said...

Hello, popping over via Camp Scrap, fantastic stuff - can't wait for the next camp :-)

Marygail said...

Wow great job on them all! You were so productive :)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

your LO's are so cool...wonderful. TFS and Cu around at another BPS soon xx http://mazzarati.blogspot.com/

Vanessa Johnson said...

Wow! You got a ton of LOs done! Great job!!! Had a great time in class with you!

Momma Bean said...

I need to bottle up some of your productivity and turn it loose in my studio. Love the layouts!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations on all your productivity! Your layouts look great! Happy Scrappin' - MelissaTX from Camp Scrap.

Melissa Stinson said...

29 layouts- that's fantastic!!

Had a great time at "camp" and hopefully we'll all be back to do it again next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...