Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 2: New Life





 Today's post is miraculously early.  (Believe it or not, I even finished the journaling page for yesterday and updated the Day 1 post here). 

Today's story is about our new little one.  We are delighted to share the news that I am 12 weeks pregnant and we are expecting our third (and we believe last) child in mid-June 2012.  The journaling below tells of the little one's story today that included me getting these bonus pictures of a very squirmy little one while at my regular monthly appointment . 

The next big moment was during my annual review when I shared the news with my boss and shortly thereafter with my colleagues.  Everyone's joy is so wonderful and I'm so glad the secret is out at last.  We are so excited to welcome this new little one into our family and already imagining next December with a six month old baby joining in the Christmas fun.  Our very merry Christmas gift indeed.

6 comments:

r said...

Congratulations, Abbey! I'm so, so happy for you. :) Lots of love from Utah!

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Abbey.

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

Awwwwww...it's a real live baby. How sweet is that! It looks like Brendan to me. Ha!

Kimberly said...

congrats! fun page for your dec daily project!

kaitlin said...

Yay! Congratulations! What a fun page for your DD album :)

andrea said...

Congratulations Abbey!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...