Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Me & He

My husband and I are a study in contrast.  Talk and dark, short and light, brown eyes and blue, scientist of few words and lawyer of many, serious, traveler, social chatterbox and quiet dry humored guy who likes time at home -- the contrasts are many, but at the base we are perfect compliments.  I tend to be super emotional and worry, he tends to calm me down and reassurance that everything is OK, that I am OK, amazing even. Sometimes, as time has passed, we've started to flip roles on occasion, but I love that too.   I am so very thankful for us, just as we are.  So different, so together, so in love.  Thanks for being my anchor love.




1 comment:

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

Love it. I am so happy that you two are there for each other. Hope it never fades.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...