Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thinking of Thanksgiving

Apparently, my thoughts are skittering ahead to Thanksgiving recipes.  The below is a layout I made that includes two recipes that are typically part of the Dotter Family Thanksgiving celebration. I previously blogged these recipes here and here.  The page was inspired by the American Crafts Recipe Week Challenge, but fit well with my current ponderings.  I'm not sure what I'm making for the festivities this year.  Any suggestions or special requests? Any recipes you'd like me to share here?

Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts Junior Line - Rock On and Up, Up and Away, Cardstock: White  and Kraft American Crafts and Brown Core'dinations, American Crafts Metallic Copper Honey Puffy Thickers, Pink Paislee Artisan Tape - Green & Grey, Scotch Dot Roller Adhesive, Fiskars Border Punch - Apron Lace,  Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Pad - Vintage Photo ---other letters cut with Silhouette using Brush Script font.

2 comments:

r said...

I made this sauce last year, and it was a huge hit. We even had it over ice cream...it was so delicious! And, of course, it can be made the day before, which is always a plus on Thanksgiving.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cranberry-Sauce-Extraordinaire/Detail.aspx

Chrissie said...

I'm thinking of trying this pie... http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/creamy-pumpkin-pie-with-cranberry-topping-688392/

Last year I tried an apple cranberry and it was awesome =) But I'm a fan of the tart =) Let me know when you decide on your menu!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...