Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to our friends and family. This is a tentative step into blogging for our little family. We've been looking for a way to update those that want updates and not bother those who don't while chronically bits of our life we might otherwise forget. This site will include little bits of our days, news, thoughts, Brendan's growth and developmental milestones, etc. I'm not sure yet how frequently we'll update it, but we'll see how it grows. For now, it is by invite only, but if you know someone I've missed let me know and I'll add them. We welcome your comments, advice and input as we go along as this is here both for us and for you. Welcome to our new home.

6 comments:

r said...

Thanks for the invite. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Chrissie said...

So exciting!!! =) I love to get to see what's going on with you. Thanks for sharing!

Erik said...

I don't even really know what blogging is.

Jamie said...

great background! I think blogging is the best thing ever! :)

bvo said...

blog away!

Allison said...

Thanks for inviting me, this is the perfect way to keep in touch!
<3
Allie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...