Friday, November 28, 2008

You Brush Your Teeth



I'll tell you about our Thanksgiving fun when I have a little more time to write. Today we're going to hang out with Aunt Audra and do stuff in the city. So I'm still trying to pull things together. However, I thought I'd share how we started Thanksgiving Day. Brent usually wakes B up in the morning, but as I'd been up early to start the cobbler I went to get him. B was already awake and just hanging out, but immediately insisted upon brushing his teeth. He even tried to climb out of his crib to get to his tooth brush collection. (You'll see it in the picture - B keeps co-opting other people's tooth brushes). He does seem to enjoy it, but I'm not sure how thorough he really is. In any case, I wanted to share this super cute start to our day.

1 comment:

r said...

Very cute! And that toothbrush collection would make Anna Jo jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...