Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Beautiful Things

Busy day (am on teleconference as we speak), but stumbled on to this lovely etsy shop (via Ali's post) that I wanted to share with you. There are some particularly lovely Valentine's pictures. I like this one, this one and this one. There are some other floral prints I like, like this one. I'm not sure which I'll get. Perhaps one for the baby's room when we know the gender or maybe for our room once we get it painted.

I also want to share some pretty jewelry (mostly Mom oriented) I have found of late. As many of you know, I wear this necklace from Lotus Jewelry a lot and really like it. Mine has a "B" of course for my boys and maybe Blakley too:) I had lost it for several months, but miraculously found it in a diaper bag on Christmas. I also like Lisa Leonard's designs. They are generally a bit more expensive, but good for special things and she has a great story. I bought the "Sweet Simple Bird Necklace" for my mom and like that it is sweet and beautiful for my bird-loving mother.

Here's to something beautiful to brighten our days!

2 comments:

r said...

Okay, I am just LOVING the necklaces at Lisa Leonard Designs!! Thanks for sharing those links!

Chrissie said...

Ok, I now want to buy things off ALL those websites! =) When I get a house I'm SO going to buy some of those photos =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...