Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Have Akon's  Right Now (Na Na Na) completely stuck in my head from Zumba this morning.  Even went so far as to buy the album.

2.  In that vein, a Zumba update -- I love it and have now gone a second time.  That said, Saturday, the day after my first class, I felt like I'd been beaten with baseball bats and hurt completely all over my body, even my shoulder blades.  The good news is I suppose that means it is good exercise!  Also, Jessie joined me for class today which was cool.

3. Came to the realization that exercise alone is not going to solve my weight issue so re-committed to WW and have a new WW buddy to help with my journey.

4. I leave for DC two weeks from today.  Can't imagine not seeing Maggie for four days, but small part of me is still excited for the Board meetings and fun with friends. Tough call, tough good-byes I'm sure.

5. I love tinted moisturizer, but am out and my current brand apparently doesn't exist any more.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

6. Planning Brent & I's March get-away.  Any recommendation for a long weekend for the two of us?  I keep changing my mind.  Some possibilities include: Napa or Puerto Rico, but should realistically do something more basic.  Although perhaps not as basic as our Norman weekend last year.  We aren't looking for tons of activities just time to relax together for a bit.


7. I bought Miss Maggie her first bathing suit in anticipation of family swim night on Friday.  She looks adorable.(Some of the dots are white and some shiny silver)  Like it?

8. B is having a fabulous time playing with all his new birthday goodies. It is pretty equal opportunity with them, but the most love goes to the space ships:)

9.  Tried this pie over the weekend. I was extremely exited, but sadly just wasn't as awesome as I'd hoped.

10. Aren't these T-shirts awesome? I'm so very tempted to buy one for B.  (Robot, of course).  Thought you might like these as a fun gift for a kid in your life.

2 comments:

JennieMarie said...

I thought the pie was great, btw! and Maggie's swim suit is adorable! I love kiddies in swim suits!

Summer said...

I highly recommend Gruene River Inn for your getaway in Gruene, TX. Took Scott there for 30th bday/2nd pregnancy surprise and we loved it. They have Gruene Market Days on the 3rd full weekend of each month, with lots of cute vendors (http://www.gruenemarketdays.com/). And then you can relax in your room overlooking the river, eat at the Gristmill, see a band at Gruene Hall, and just enjoy the quiet of the TX HIll Country!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...