Friday, October 1, 2010

Five on Friday

Ok, now I've reached the part in my cold where I'm just mopey.  Wednesday wasn't so bad as my mom was here and that always makes sickness more tolerable (plus she watched the kids). Thursday, the kids were lovely and I got to sleep in a bit, but by evening I was out of energy, Brent was at work and moping commenced.  So, it seemed about time to revisit the Five inspiring happy things for Friday.  Enjoy!

1. I saw this lovely dress in the clearance at Anthropology.   Sigh, dreamy. Oh and these shoes too! (Maybe I'm just into grey right now?)  Have you looked around Ruche's stuff.  Lovely.

2. I discovered some awesome new potato chips today called Popchips. B and I bought some on a whim and ate the entire three serving bag. (OK, might have been mourning more than a whim as chips seem to be key to our mourning process, but whatever the reason, these rock!)

3. I vaguely think my WAHM look might be upped if I had cool hair pins in my bun like these.  It would almost look like I put effort into my hair, which sadly, most days I do not.

4. I happened upon this image completely by random while looking for a Halloween costume for M (any suggestions?)  I love babies and flowers.  Not sure I'd order it, but makes me smile.

5.  A few years ago I discovered and fell in love with Butterscotch pie thanks to some inspiration from my Grandpa Dotter.  With that taste sensation in mind these Butterscotch cookies seem an excellent idea for fall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...