Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
3. Planning to start planting the very first things in my garden today. I dug up the Parsnips I had left over winter today and they are HUGE! Still needing to turn over some soil before we start planting, but the drissle drove M and I inside today.
6. My favorite Maggieism just now goes like this: You ask her a question that she doesn't know the answer to. She then shrugs her sholders, holds both hands out to the side, palms up and says "I don't know" in her sweetest little voice. I adore it and admit we "might" ask her a lot of questions she doesn't know the answer to just to to enjoy this little performance.
7. Our nephew Matthew is scheduled to be born tomorrow via c-section. I am so excited! I can't wait to meet him and we're going to visit late next week. So much fun! Prayers and hugs to Jamie, Carl & John while they await his arrival!
8. Audra & Zane did not ge tto come afterall as Zane got sick. Very sad. We probably won't see her until May. We did go to the farm though and had a good time despite the cold.
9. Grading and Exercising both continue. This is having a markedly bad impact on my crafting. My final exam launches in a matter of hours so not much relief in sight....
10. Had a fun filled book club at my house on Friday. There was much wine, cheese, fruit, chocolate, bread and laughter. A great success and it was so nice to finally host here.
That's our story this week. I hope yours is a happy one!