Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 8: City Scape









Left Page 4x6
My rough plan for Christmas fun today was Popcorn and Christmas movies with the kids.  The movies weren't as cool as we'd thought, but luckily a new plan emerged.

   
Left Page 4x6

Journaling:   Happily, Uncle Able invited us to visit OK CityScape with him this evening.  CityScape is a Lego Block creation of downtown Oklahoma City.  Ticket sales go to help support disadvantaged OKC kids via Educare.  This year, it included some accidental alien visitors as they explored the city.  I think the kids most enjoyed the build tables, and happily kids and grown-ups all had a wonderful time. We wrapped up the evening with some shared sushi and plans for the great voyage tomorrow.

The resulting design:

Above photos will go on the left here up to the edge of the paper.
Journaling on the right - edged again in Brick Wall Liquid Chalk

Full spread with overlay between.
 B and I are leaving early tomorrow for Saint Louis so I'm not sure when I'll post next, but am bringing a small kit so I "might" keep at least the journaling up while I'm away.  I'll be back to typing on Monday, if not before.  Have a lovely weekend!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...