Friday, March 2, 2012

Five on Friday

Here are some finds from my web wanderings this week.  I'm off to have dinner with friends and enjoying the last OU Women's Gymnastics meet of the season this evening.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Via Beehive & Birdsnest

1.  Aren't these sparkly rainbow colored oreos lovely? You can make your own with instructions from Beehive & Birdsnest. 
Via Armadillo Dreams

2.  I think this pirate pull toy is awesome and might be perfect for one of my small nephews....
Of all the sets this was my favorite found via We <3 it-- but not clear where to buy it. 
3. I'm a fan of nesting dolls as well as the various Star Wars fanatics in my life so this set is intriguing.   There are all sorts of nerdy nesting dolls here.
Via Target

4. Lately, I've entered a phase in  my pregnancy where I really want to wear simple dresses all the time.  That said, I don't have many in my maternity wardrobe that would be good for daily wear and don't want to spend a fortune on ones here in what is likely my last pregnancy. My big question to maternity dress makers is what's with all the horizontal stripes?  This is not the time to be emphasizing circumference.  I rather like the dress above from Target, but can't quite imagine wearing so much striping at this juncture.  Anyone have some non-horizontal strip easy dress recommendations for me? (Maxi or knee length is fine).

5.   Spring is apparently arriving already (nervous about saying this without having really had that BIG winter storm yet...) I am busily looking for creative and different things to do with my kids outside and Fifteen Minutes Outside: 365 Ways to Get Out of the House and Connect with Your Kids looks like a great solution.  On my wishlist/reading list for the weeks to come.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...