Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mother's Day Program

As promised, here are some videos from the Mother's Day Out Program at St. Elijah's.
The obligatory sibling picture:)

The two year-olds sang - "Stop, Don't Do It. What Would Jesus Do?" and "Plant a Little Seed"

The 4-5 year-olds sang: "You are My Sunshine," "Plant a Little Seed," and "Christ is Risen"

As you can see, my kids strangely reversed their normal personalities.  M stood still and did nothing but look cute and worried the entire time-- no singing or motions.  B, who is usually not into performances, sang loudly, did the motions, looked right at me and had a great time.  I suppose one never knows, right?

They did an encore performance the next day that I missed. I am told M was right in with the singers the second day, particularly when they subbed "Wheels on the Bus" for the "Stop.." song. In any case, it was the first of I'm sure many school programs and I'm excited to see what happens next and oh so glad that B joined in the fun.

Ps, that slightly shorter, louder singer down the row from B-- that's Preston, his BFF who will be at our house all afternoon and into the evening for a playdate.  I hope it is as awesome as they dream it will be...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...