Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Very Cherry 3rd Birthday Party

Yesterday, we celebrated a Very Cherry 3rd Birthday party with our Lady M.  Before E was born, I booked a space for the party at Unpluggits in Edmond.  Unpluggits is a crafts and play space with room for parties as well.  This seemed like a great fit for M's interests and a good way to balance giving her a fun party while managing a newborn.  I think it was a great success.  We were joined by many friends and family for lots of cherry fun.  I tried to pare back the pictures, but decided I wanted to include a larger number here.  These two images are my favorites:
Playing dress-up with a big smile!

Me and my little girl :)
The slide show includes some images of food, friends, presents, crafts and big smiles.  Thanks for everyone who helped celebrate our little lady and made it a fabulously fun party.


We did some more celebrating at home today and I hope to share more about that as well as a letter to my girl later.  At the moment, I just feel lucky to have spend the day celebrating how smart, brave, vibrant, happy, beautiful, and loving she is.  I love sharing her joy and learning and loving with her.  I am so excited to see what this next year holds for us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...