Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Everyone needs to laugh and this article about trying to take two small children to the grocery store rings so true to life.  I laughed hysterically.


2. Furreal Friends Newborn - At some point M received one of these for her birthday.  She went through a phase (possibly more than one) where she adored it.  Now, E is absolutely obsessed, to the point he had to sleep with it at least two days while he was sick recently.  His entire face lights up when he sees it and he carries it all over.  So far, M is mostly taking it well, but does occasionally remind us it is hers.  Regardless, it is very popular right now.


3. OHDEERME Kit - from Freckled Fawn - my crafting life is a learning curve.  Over the last year, I've learned that any embellishment by Freckled Fawn will get used immediately, not sit in a drawer for years.  So, I took the logical step of signing up for their new embellishment kit. Now, I have this adorable tin of embellishments that I just grab whenever I'm scrapbooking or doing PL or whatever and it always works.  Love it. The kit is just embellishments, no paper.  I'm not sure that I really need another stamp each month though so I may end up selling some of those, but otherwise. Great!


4. I love this saying.  It is going up on the wall in my house... Just as soon as the wall is painted or I find an 8x10 frame to repurpose.  This link will take you to this image and several other good ones.


5. Avril Loreti Lattice Tea Towel - I'd say the odds of my spending $25 on a tea towel are very low, but isn't this one lovely? I really like the interplay of color and pattern, even though it isn't my normally preferred pallet.

Those are a few things that caught my eye this week.  Have you seen or read anything awesome lately? Let me know as I love discovering new and interesting things!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...