1. Pretend Soup -- cookbook for kids. We got this for Christmas and our kids love cooking from it, especially M who is constantly on the hunt for her next recipe. I see they have a couple more recipe books too. She will be thrilled.
2. Raddish - This is sort of like the monthly craft crate we signed up for last year, but instead it focuses on kids in the kitchen and family mealtime. Our family mealtime could use some work and as M likes the kid cooking idea we're going to give this box a try next month.
3. Skinny Taste Quinoa and Spinach Patties - These were the first time that everyone in my house seemed to like or at least eat quinoa. They are quick, easy, and were great as leftovers for everyone. E seems to think they are cookies and I'm letting that idea percolate.
4. Candy shop - So, while not eating processed sugar for the better part of the last two weeks I took my kids to the candy shop. If you live in OKC, check out the 42nd Street Candy Shoppe on Western near the spice shop. It is great fun!
5. Last but not least, I used the random.org to select a winner of $10 of free popcorn seasoning of their choice as part of our National Popcorn Day celebration. The winner is: Sandina Clayton! I will be in contact Sandina and help you claim your prize! Thanks to everyone that entered and happy, savory, snacking!