Friday, September 25, 2015

Five on Friday



1. Ode to OK by Bobbi Castor - Someone said this should be played in the airport as a welcome to OK.  Not a bad idea, and certainly a good tune.

2. Black Violin - A recent musical discovery via NPR.  I spent much of last week listening to their "Classically Trained" album, and have been enjoying the newly released "Stereotypes" as well.  Take a listen!

3. Thai Chicken Stir Fry - Simple, delicious, lots of fresh green beans -- Yes, I had it for lunch three days in a row.  Hope you enjoy it too.

4. Tweed Knit Moto - I'm ready for and loving fall.  Thinking about adding this Tweed Moto Jacket to my collection.  What do you think? I like the diagonal zipper.

5. Operation Warm: Oklahoma City Public Schools are holding a fundraiser again this year to buy coats for the students that need them.  If you are able to donate, that would be awesome.  Find the link here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...