1. Ode to OK by Bobbi Castor - Someone said this should be played in the airport as a welcome to OK. Not a bad idea, and certainly a good tune.
2. Black Violin - A recent musical discovery via NPR. I spent much of last week listening to their "Classically Trained" album, and have been enjoying the newly released "Stereotypes" as well. Take a listen!
3. Thai Chicken Stir Fry - Simple, delicious, lots of fresh green beans -- Yes, I had it for lunch three days in a row. Hope you enjoy it too.
4. Tweed Knit Moto - I'm ready for and loving fall. Thinking about adding this Tweed Moto Jacket to my collection. What do you think? I like the diagonal zipper.
5. Operation Warm: Oklahoma City Public Schools are holding a fundraiser again this year to buy coats for the students that need them. If you are able to donate, that would be awesome. Find the link here