Saturday, December 12, 2015

December Daily 2015 - Day 11

(If you missed Day 10, you can find it here. )

Day 11 - We drove around nearby neighborhoods to look at lights.  M and I have been seeing a lot of lights from the road as we drove by neighborhoods so we went and drove through a few near us and it was awesome. I like lights in neighborhoods quite a bit more than the light displays set up in parks, I've found.  Here is how the adventure unfolded:

We started in the Coffee Creek neighborhood and it was beautiful. Tons of big houses.  We wound our way all around and came out what I "thought" was the east side.  We drove over in to the next addition, which was a bit smaller, and then out again on what I thought was the east side again.  Then we went across into the next neighborhood.  As we drove, I began thinking how much I loved the houses, how unique they were and how lovely the lights were. I said to Brent that I could really in this neighborhood.... and then I saw a house that looked very much like one in my neighborhood... and we took the curve and I realized that not only could I live in this neighborhood I DO live in this neighborhood. I laughed and laughed. I had been so turned around and ended up loving my very own neighborhood.  Proof again that this is where I'm meant to be.  We then toured the entire rest of the neighborhood and it was gorgeous.  I love looking at the lights and I love where we live. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...