Sunday, December 13, 2015

December Daily 2015 - Day 12

E's half Birthday! But really, it was cookie-baking.


We ended Day 11 with beautiful lights.  I added a partial page on the right hand side full of random prettiness. 
 The back side of it uses a bit more red and dark colors, but I think both are lots of fun. I sealed a few pockets with my new fuse tool, but use some old school washi tape  too.
 The right hand page is super simple and so was the day.  We, for possibly the first time ever, had no plans on a December Saturday.  We mostly stayed home and baked cookies.  Some cookies go to DC to my office, some to neighbors, but most are for us.  We made maple, chocolate chip, sugar, and quadruple chocolate cookies, with some help from Zane. I think the Maple are my favorite, but they are all quite good.  Otherwise, we wrapped presents, I went to yoga, we hung out with Grandma and generally had a lovely quiet day.  We ended it with another small tour of the neighborhood lights with Grandma.


Here are the two pages together with lots of journaling on this quiet Saturday. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...