Friday, October 10, 2008

Quick Notes

Hi there!
It is crazy windy here today. We tried the gym again this morning with even less successful results, but will keep working on it. Tomorrow is the OU/TX game so we'll get to have some fun playing with the OU group and I think B will like it more as we'll all be there together. Go Sooners!

Next up: We're sending Happy Birthday smiles wishes and hugs to our buddy Calista S. who turned ONE yesterday!

Reminder - I will be in DC most of next week so I look forward to seeing all my DC buddies and thank those of you who will be filling in by watching B while I'm gone. You are awesome!

Meanwhile, you know I talk about creativity a lot and my struggles with balancing all the competing interests in our lives. I promise this isn't becoming a scrapbooking blog, but I found this (see flyer picture) and think it will be a neat and FREE learning experience so I'm sharing it with you. Jessica Sprague is hosting a fabulous class about capturing life's stories, simply and easily in an organized way. You can read all about it here and registration opens October 20th and the class is November 9-16th. She is not limiting the number of participants so the more the merrier. I plan to do it as my next creativity project as I could definitely use some tips and better organization. So let me know if you're doing it and we can work together. Until then, look to see some initial pictures of my "This Week" project hopefully by Monday and well as updates on our weekend fun.




3 comments:

r said...

Ok, I am so doing that class. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Abbey said...

Great! I'll post a reminder on the 20th about signing up and then we can e-mail about the class and whatever this "cute project" is as we go along. I'm excited!

r said...

I'm excited too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...