Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"This Week" Follow-up/ Playzone


For those of you wanting a peak at the "This Week" progress you can find some sample pages in our picasa album and a few here so you get the gist. I don't think I'm completely "done" with these so there will probably be a couple rub on swirls here and there near the name of the day on the photo pages. I also still need to finish the title page and ran out of stickers to finish the days on the photo pages. I had a lot of good pictures left so the back of the book will have some additional favorites and the news pieces I'd mentioned earlier. This will be my last post on the topic, but I will update the picasa album as I finalize the rest of the book for those that are still interested. Hope this was as fun for you as it was for me. More so, I hope that this is interesting for us, and especially B, to look back on in years to come.

Today, we went to our first Edmond SAHM/SAHD meetup event at Dynamo Gymnastics Playzone. It went pretty well. Nate, Jessie & Allie joined us as did maybe 7 or 8 other parents with and probably 12 other kids. The facility included a ball pit, big and little slides, tunnels, zip line, moon bounce, and many other things to climb up, over, around and through. B seemed to really like it for the first hour and a half. Then, he started to get thirsty, hungry & tired thus a bit whiny. He also had a bit of a hugging accident with Nate that ended with B flat on his back and scared. Overall though, I think it is a great place to bring kids to play particularly now that cooler weather is setting in and I think we'll go back sometime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...