Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I've had some very memorable ones including in Alexandria, New York City and Dublin, so I thought I'd share a few pictures to celebrate. (My apologies, but the slideshow option isn't working for some reason). The early pictures are last year's St. Patrick's Day Parade in Alexandria that we attended with Kiley. The really weird pictures are from the parade in Dublin. Oddly, I can't find the NYC pictures from 2005. They must be here somewhere, but perhaps I'm blocking that entire crazy situation out. The last couple pictures are NYC from a different trip, but the same things we saw later.

This year we celebrated with a St. Patrick's Day party at Erik and Kelli's house. Everybody brought a variant of an Irish Dish. We contributed the cake (not Irish per se, but pretty and tasty). Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...