Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Test Drive

Yesterday we did a test drive of the whole labor/going to the hospital gig. I was having contractions, although not very strong ones, about 5 minutes apart and a minute or so long for several hours so we went to be checked etc... We ended up going home and things tapered off. We have begun to consider the possibility of hypertension (high blood pressure) as my blood pressure has been in the borderline range the last couple of days. In any case, no baby and we're all fine if tired and in good news all the paperwork is done so should be speedier come time for the real deal.

1 comment:

r said...

Well, getting the paperwork done is good at least...but do get plenty of rest and don't aggravate the blood pressure situation. Believe me, I know it's hard to relax with a 2 1/2 year old toddler running around, but do your best to have him show off his skills at doing things himself! Only a few more days now, even at most it won't be long, you just think calm cheery thoughts and you'll have that baby girl in your arms before you know it. I'm praying for you, my friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...