Camera Strap from Shey [B]! Granted I'd never pay $75 for one, but maybe can find a way to put some cool fabric roses on my existing white damask one....
2. These little birds also struck me as a cute image of spring and probably pretty fun for little ones. They also have some very adorable flower headbands. (Via Born With it)
3. Then, I stumbled on to these springy robots (is there such a thing?). The price and shipping are a bit steep, but very cute stuff.
4. This isn't so much something you buy as something you make, but doesn't this sound delicious --- Almond Macaroon Torte with Chocolate Frosting.
eggplant one. Miss M is so cute in purple and about to out grow all her hats so I may splurge.... (Via Toile Tales). There is also a Toile Tales giveaway going on at Everything Etsy.
6. Also just a few more garlands for you via The Violet Hours.
7. I love this Sweet-Shop idea via My Life- My Loves and may do something similar for my sister's baby shower. This one is so very spring-like!
8. There are so many cute and colorful bags at Ketti Handbags. They are always sold out, but a girl can dream, particularly as my buddy Tracie already has one (envious)....
Kohl's is cute, very affordable and now in lady M's collection!
10. In remembering previous springs we've enjoyed I made the below post of B's last spring in DC just after turning one and just learning to walk. I love it!