Sunday, January 16, 2011

Birthday Week: Fall

I don't know that I that I ever jumped in piles of leaves as a kid, but LOVE that this was one of B's new adventures this year. There were tons of leaves in front of my parents' house this November. With some help from grown-ups and creative tools a huge pile was gathered. B leaped, played, jumped, covered himself and others, tossed leaves high, re-stacked, hid and generally created a whole new world of games from one pile of leaves. His sister joined in and on a later visit his Fraunts. This pile of leaves was one of his favorite "toys" of fall and one of mine too. As he plays more video games I continually appreciate finding "active" things like this that get his mind and body moving. He is so inventive and so happy in motion. Fall almost had to be about loving the simple things.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...