1. We made these doughnut muffins on Wednesday when Able happened by. They are easy, delicious, and Brendan approved. We made them as mini-muffins, as is our habit, which probably further improved the coating to interior ration. Tastes just like a cake doughnut and very good the next morning too.
2. Aren't these marshmallow nests too cute? I probably won't get to make coconut ones as so few peopel in our clan like, it, but they would probably be dashing with just a bit of cocoa dusted over them too. (Yes, I might go crazy and make homemade marshmallows again.... or just wait until I"m nine months pregnant some July like last time --- cause that was a good idea, errr, nope). I digress. Maybe you could lightly melt marshmallows in the oven and then sort of smoosh them with a spoon if you didn't have time to make your own?
3. I think this Hydrangea cake is gorgeous! Don't be surprise if you see it at some lady or anther's party one of these days!
4. Isn't this the most gorgeous spring-like pasta. We need more green on our plates here and would be fascinated to see if this would work.
5. I have every intention of making those little haystack easter nest cookies this weekend whether they are these chocolate ones of the more typical butterscotch. Just so delightfully perfect.
(NOTE: More than one of these ideas I happened on to via The Pioneer Woman or Pinterest -- just giving credit where due!)