Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
1. Today B made his first scrapbook page! I loved it. He went with me on a trip to Paper Crown today and helped pick out some paper for himself and a few things for me (he is a bit of an enabler). Then, in the evening, we worked together to make a page about B, Grandpa and the farm. All his choices as to what was included, where, colors, etc. I did suggest not putting the barn on top of the tractor, but otherwise his call. He even signed the back for me. So fun!
3. What do you think about Recipe Week? More? Too Much? I'd love your thoughts.
4. Tomorrow are the Easter parties at MDO so more candy and fun--- not sure how much candy we can handle, but I'm sure it will be great. (I do have alot of pictures and stories about Easter thus far, but those are coming separately).
5. Lady M and I head to New Jersey to visit our friends early Thursday. Anyone have suggestions for traveling with a lapchild for a 3+ hour flight other than: iPad, snacks, coloring, small gifts? I "think" it will be OK, but it is a long time for her to hold still. VERY excited to see Heather and Evan and meet their little lady.
6. B has this collection of spaceships, primarily from Star Wars. He seems to really enjoy lining them up in various places and flying them around. I've gotten in trouble several times for calling them airplanes so be warned.
7. The weekly family pictures continue. I think we've only missed one or two. Here is one from a week or so ago. Yes, we're a bit cheesy.
10. I am reading Water for Elephants and realizing how little I've ever thought about how to run a circus.
That's all for now. Hope you have a great week!