Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1.  Today B made his first scrapbook page!  I loved it.  He went with me on a trip to Paper Crown today and helped pick out some paper for himself and a few things for me (he is a bit of an enabler).  Then, in the evening, we worked together to make a page about B, Grandpa and the farm.  All his choices as to what was included, where, colors, etc.  I did suggest not putting the barn on top of the tractor, but otherwise his call.  He even signed the back for me.  So fun!


2. Today, we had our first strawberry from our garden of the year.  So gorgeous!

3. What do you think about Recipe Week? More? Too Much? I'd love your thoughts.

4.  Tomorrow are the Easter parties at MDO so more candy and fun--- not sure how much candy we can handle, but I'm sure it will be great.  (I do have alot of pictures and stories about Easter thus far, but those are coming separately).

5.  Lady M and I head to New Jersey to visit our friends early Thursday.  Anyone have suggestions for traveling with a lapchild for a 3+ hour flight other than: iPad, snacks, coloring, small gifts?  I "think" it will be OK, but it is a long time for her to hold still.  VERY excited to see Heather and Evan and meet their little lady.

6. B has this collection of spaceships, primarily from Star Wars.  He seems to really enjoy lining them up in various places and flying them around.  I've gotten in trouble several times for calling them airplanes so be warned.

7.  The weekly family pictures continue. I think we've only missed one or two.  Here is one from a week or so ago.  Yes, we're a bit cheesy.
 8.  I love scrapbooking.  I've been doing quite a bit of it lately.  Below is one of my favorites. Simple, easy and such a pretty little lady.
9.  Busy season is on at my job.  Lots and LOTS of documents swirling around.  It is one big logic/memory puzzle. Hard, but I like it.  Possibly not the best time to be going on vacation so I'll have to take a call or two while I'm gone, most likely.

10.  I am reading Water for Elephants and realizing how little I've ever thought about how to run a circus.

That's all for now.  Hope you have a great week!

4 comments:

Audra said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed recipe week. I have two of the recipes on my list for next weeks meal plan and I am sure I will need to try some of the desserts soon too:) Have fun in Jersey, good luck with M on the plane!

Debra Dotter Blakley said...

Maggie might sleep all the way; you never know. Or....you could drug her with tylenol. Just a thought.

Chrissie said...

I love recipe week!!! =) Hopefully I'll get over my cooking slump soon and use the recipes =)

I find I get the most mileage out of the ipad if I put something new on that Serenity's never seen. =) We love Miss Spider's Tea Party, Fish School, and anything free. =) She also loves cookie doodle and cake doodle but not sure if Maggie would be into that yet.

Amy Jo said...

I just read "Water for Elephants" too! Fascinating book....

You got a strawberry already? I'm jealous. Our strawberry season is still 2 months away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...