Saturday, August 6, 2011

Maggie: A Year in Pictures


The fun of the actual birthday and the family birthday party are over.  They were both really lovely (if very hot).  I think today's party with our family is one of the better one's I've had.  It was fun, everything worked like it should, I was ready early and could just enjoy.  It was a lovely group.  I am so excited to share the fun with our friends on Sunday.  Below is a quick sampling of the year in pictures. I very much tried not to over-think and to stick with our pictures versus the pro ones.  Enjoy!

August 5, 2010 - Ironically or not her party this year is Pink Polka-dot themed!


September 20, 2010


October 10, 2010 - at Project 350 Event -  Photo courtesy of Tracie Simard


November 13, 2010


December 22, 2010


January 22, 2011 - At Molly Lam's Birthday Party

February 4, 2011


March 4, 2011 - I love this picture taken by me, while on a conference call.  When M says it she says "stuck".


Technically May 1 (but with my April photos so I'm counting it) We are at a park in NJ - so glad I took her back east with me.


May 9, 2011 - with some of her favorites from this year.



June 7, 2011 - first day of our kiddie pool


July 13, 2011
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Renee said...

This is so sweet!! Maggie is so adorable! Thank you for sharing!!

Summer said...

She really looks like a little girl in that last one. Bittersweet. Great idea on the year progression.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...