Friday, February 24, 2012

Five on Friday

Some goodies from my web wanderings:
Image and instructions via Corner House
 1.  I think these DIY Boy's shirts from Corner House are very cool.  I have every intention of making some for my boys (still weird to think of having Boys plural!!)
Image and outfit via Graystich Studio
2.  Isn't this little outfit from Graystitch Studio (In Edmond!)  adorable? I'm thinking its a must for our newborn photos. Just a matter of whether I buy it or if one of the fraunts make it...

Image and items via Moon and Lola
3. These are very cool monogram necklaces.  I really like the red script version (which you can see here at Moon and Lola).

Via Garnet Hill
4.  I don't normally shop Garnet Hill, but have been surprised by all the feminine comfortable dresses I'm seeing from them lately including the above.... maybe next year?

5.  As mentioned, I take a lot of classes from Big Picture Classes, and the occasional class from Shimelle.  Two Peas is now running its first fee-based workshop by Shimelle called "The Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking." The brief description is:

One day you’re happily crafting along and the next a bulldozer arrives on your doorstep, ready to build a by-pass straight through your creativity. Wouldn’t it be useful to have some sort of guide for moments like these? A reference manual ready to snap you out of a creative slump and help you pick up those pieces of paper with ease and style?  Enter The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Scrapbooking.

 If you sign up using the links in her post found here you can get some additional freebies.  Interested? Bring your towel and I'll see you there... remember - no panicking!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...