Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scrappy Sunday

Welcome to week to three of Scrappy Sunday.  This week, surprisingly, I completed seven different layouts with a wide variety of topics, colors and styles.  Take a look!



Here are the first six of my pages this week.  Frankly, my style was kind of all over the place this week, and I'm actually kind of fine with it.  The top left page was made with M, who wanted her Valentine's art for Daddy in the scrapbook.  The climbing page about B (Bottom left) and Matthew page (top right) are both a more graphic and linear style than I usually use.  They vaguely remind me a bit of Ali Edwards' words + photos with just a few embellishments.  I really like them, but just a different look that I'm used to and not quite as freeing a creative experience.  I happen to really like the "Right Stuff" layout featuring four photos of my kids during our fall family professional photo shoot.  B is helping put his sister at easy by leading her in the leg tapping found during the little einstein videos and by the end they are both all smiles.  The bottom right page is  more cluttered and busy and based off a sketch from Two Peas from the Stretch your Sketch class.


All sorts of good stories and images above, but my favorite layout of the week was the last one created in the night last night.  The overall style is inspired by Marcy Penner, although I can't point to a specific layout  in particular.  I like the layers in the middle, pain spots and extra butterflies and bits to tell the story of how the every day moments with my kids are a dream come true. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...