Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Name Poll

We are nearing one month out from the due date for Baby #3.  The question I'm asked most frequently, right after, "When are you due?" is - do you have a name?  

For those inquiring, we are making minimal progress on names, and have quite a lengthy list.  Anyone want to join the fun and vote below? Remember that the middle name is, we believe, Ambrose. Feel free to add additional suggestions in the comments as we are still quite open to ideas.  All votes are, of course, non-binding.

*I perhaps should mention that B's preference is Clark.  Brent and I will keep ours secret and none of M's even make the list as they include things like "cracker."

Baby Name Poll

1 comment:

Summer said...

I like the way Clark goes with the other two siblings, as well as your last name (and the middle name). And that they will each have different initials - that was a must for us since that is how I usually refer to them the most. AND he will have the initials CAR, what little boy wouldn't love that!? I can't believe you are so close! Embrace the insanity that is about to descend on you! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...