This month the 12th was a very busy Saturday for us. The very short version is below and not really in chronological order:
1) B and the Dragonflies lining up for the start of the soccer game
2) Practice before the game with Daddy and Dragonfly friends
3) Helping Grandma open her early Mother's Day present. (A honey bee inspired tea set). Grandma leaves for her big Ireland voyage today so we celebrated a bit early.
4) Showing Grandma the scrapbook pages they had made earlier in the day and her home made Mother's Day card.
5) Celebrating Starbucks Frappuccino Happy Hour with me for Mother's Day.
6) Granddaddy on the sidelines of the soccer game--- definitely the happiest of our troupe this particular soccer day.
7) I got t o make a scrapbook page for the first time this week. It came together so quickly with the May Studio Calico kit and chronicles part of our trip to Chrissie's mom's cabin last spring.
8) Daddy & M on the sidelines at the soccer game.
9) Brent, M, and me relaxing in the afternoon. My costochondritis was pretty bad yesterday so I rested a lot while they cleaned. This picture was taken by our budding photog lil' B.
10) M's outfit evolved through day day as she kept adding hats, necklaces and accessories. Here she is with her bro and Daddy napping in the background.
11) Grandma took a picture of the whole crew just before Brent and I left for an OSSM Evening celebrating Dr. Manning's retirement. M had changed again into a cinderella/catwoman combo.
12) Uncle Able & Grandma watched the kids in the evening. This included some fun bike riding fun outside that sadly ended when B got stung by a wasp!
Busy, fun, day complete with all sorts of adventures!