Sunday, June 24, 2012

Scrappy Sunday


This page was part of my last push to use up the Candy Shoppe Kit from Studio Calico.  I love these summer porch pictures of M and those adorable dog ears.

These pictures are much more recent (April 2012) and all about the fun sunny boy.  (The rainbow is part of the paper from the next page).

This is the rainbow paper I'd been hoarding for more than a year with the intent to make a page with our family under the rainbow like this.  It was inspired by Susan Weinroth, I believe, and I am so glad I finally put it together.  Such a happy page. (The picture here is our August 2010 family picture).

A little page about B learning to use his monster feet that he got from Grammie and Granddaddy last Christmas.  I couldn't resist the title temptation. Simple, but happy. I think Susan Weinroth might have led me to this fun star paper too.  You can find more from her here.


Note: As I've been particularly productive in my scrapbooking of late I've pre-loaded a series of the Scrappy Sunday posts for what I anticipate will be a "maternity leave" of sorts from crafting.  I hope you enjoy these and that I return to my scrapbooking desk soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...