Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Everett's Newborn Photos

We asked Heather Warren to take some newborn pictures of E and our family. There were some bumps along the way when M basically refused to participate in any family pictures, but we took our time and I think it all worked out. I had thought I'd pick just a few to show here, but had so much trouble narrowing them down that I've pulled out a couple, but am also adding a slideshow at the end so you get a larger group to enjoy.  (If you want to see more, we have about 100 more on our picasa album and the full set is available on Heather's website - let me know if you want the password to our session).


Special blanket from Aunt Audra


Diaper Cover and hat from Fraunt Sarah --- so cute

I like this one as it is how we most often saw him at this age - snuggled  safely in a swaddle sleeping (Thanks to the Morans for the swaddling blankets!)

I admit that this is the photo I've always wanted.  It is silly, whimsical and not remotely how he normally spends his days, but I love it.  (The hat is from Fraunt Tracie and so fun!)


All photos courtesy of Heather Warren Photography.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...