Sunday, March 10, 2013

Scrappy Sunday

As often happens, I've taken a brief hiatus from photographing my layouts, but have started again.  So, for the next few weeks, I'm going to share a few of my recent pages a week for those of you that don't get to see what I've been up to in person. 


These photos are from Bill's Surprise 60th Birthday party last year.  While we were waiting for the "surprise" the kids turned the party horns into swords (obviously).  [Supply note: SC Neverland Kit, tags and bag from the SC Store, assorted October Afternoon embellishments, SC Arrows misted with Mister Huey Overdue).

We have family pictures taken twice each year, roughly at the birthday marks for B & M.  I then print one 8x10 of each child, one of our family, and sometimes one of Brent and I if there is a good shot.  I add these into pages in to each kids' album.  This is M's three year page. [Supply Note: The black frame is actually wide washi tape from an SC kit, with strips of Rouge Glitter tape and assorted transparencies from Hambly] (Photo by Heather Warren). 

I've been trying to work on variety in page topics and wanted one about me.  This one talks about the joy I get from my kids and how much I love them.  [Supply Note: the paper is an SC exclusive from the Neverland kit, I mixed it with old SC Notions, more recent transparent pocket, MME Enamel Dots, and Dear Lizzy journaling tags as well as rubbons from the SC kit). (Photo by Heather Warren).

This page is simple and makes me happy.  M is with her new dance and school shoes and jumping with excitement.  Simple, and lovely. [Supply Note: Mostly from the SC Neverland kit, with a few MME Enamel Dots, and older Pink Paislee stickers.  Believe it or not I actually used the stamp from the kit for that top banner].

Side Note - I am attempting to "kill" the SC kit by the end of the month as is my March tradition so you'll see lots more from SC's Neverland as we go through the month.  Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...