Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Right Now


Right Now:

I am 34 years old.

I primarily listen to NPR in the car.  (We are scarily close to becoming my parents).

I drive a minivan -- and love it.

I prefer whole wheat chocolate chip cookies to the regular ones.

I spend an inordinate amount of time picking up and dropping of my kids.

I love scrapbooking.

I love my job.

I love our family.

I run 9-14 miles per week and do pilates 2-3 days per week.

I have wonderful friends.

Brent and I are very different than when we met and fell in love, but I am more in love with my husband than the day I married him.

I love spring, but spend most of it dreading summer.

I love to be busy, but there is a tipping point.

I like to cook, but have trouble sticking to a recipe without experimenting.

I have a huge, fun, delicious spice collection.

I love traveling, but am OK with the reality of right now, which is being home most of the time.

I am a people person, but I telecommute and have learned to really like working this way. 

I still love to dance and read.  Just like when I was my kids' age.

I have lots of education and flexibility in my life, which is special and liberating. 

I love going out and love being home.  I'm usually torn between the two. 

Right now is often crazy, but I love the right now. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...