Sunday, July 21, 2013

Scrapy Sunday


Immediately after returning from Colorado I did a couple pages about the trip while my memories were still fresh.  This page is about the kids' first rock climbing adventure during our Saturday morning playground visit. (Please excuse less than perfect photos in this post as I have been experimenting and am still working on the best way to photograph layouts. 

One day, Lady M and I decided to craft together and make "stripey" pages.  I like how this one turned out in a very short time while also helping her.  It is a picture of the four of us with our hand on my stomach when I was about 30 weeks pregnant with E. 

This page I blatantly scraplifted from this page by Leannemw at SC.  I love how it turned out and it makes me smile every time I walk by. It talks about our spring trip to TLC for plants. I used to do it with my Dad and now think of him every time we go. 

Here is more from our Rocky Mountain adventures.  This page is all about Miss M and her exploring and discovering during our trip.  It is a mix of girly products that soften and highlight our little lady. 

Happy Crafting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...