Friday, December 20, 2013

DD Day 20: Crafts + Insert


When I was flipping through the remainders of my SC Dec. Daily kit (there is still plenty left) I discovered that I forgot to include B's wishlist with his post yesterday.  So, I made this insert.  On the "front" side is this holiday playlist card.  (Let's pretend they were listening to Christmas tunes in the picture, right?)  The Frozen soundtrack is on basically non-stop here. However, we sometimes mix it up with the music to the Nutcracker, the Pandora Kids Christmas Channel, or Glee or Michael Buble Christmas CDs.  We have been having music on a lot more than usual so I was glad to include this.  Below the metal strip I list the Christmas songs we have been singing the most: Jingle Bells, Deck the Halls, Hark the Herald Angels, and Santa Clause is Coming to Town. 

Here is B's list, made weeks ago, with a picture of him and his stocking during the Candy Cane  hunt that I just happen to like.  His list has remained fairly steady so I felt fine not updating it. (Also given the weather/time don't want to set ourselves up for lots of asks that won't happen). 

Here is a zoomed out look at the revised 2-page spread. 

Here is today's very simple page.  My apologies for the photo, it is quite dark now and the glare was tricky.  The photo is of a sampling of the kids craft projects so far.  I talk about in the journaling what sorts of crafts each kid made both here, at school, and elsewhere.  I thought the "Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas" strip made sense here as our house is newly covered in even more crafts as today was the last day of school for the year. 

Craft note: The snowflake brads and arrow are from the Freckled Fawn December kit.  The letter stickers are from Dec. SC PL kit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...