Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday

1.  Give to Receive via Girl's Gone Child Nkoaranga Orphanage in Tanzania.  This sounds like a wonderful project and gift you can give a child -- the ability to attend school.  Follow the link for more information.

2. I just discovered Lindsay Letters this week and her "Oh Holy Night" artwork is on my wishlist :)

3.  A local Oklahoma artist you might like is Erin Cooper who operates Society6.  The art she makes is available as prints or on other items like pillows and bags.

4. Lady M and I are in to Hedghogs lately and this cute little guy at Stuffed Saffari is worth a look!

5. I feel like it is time for me to get a new purse so I've been browsing a bit and think the bags at madebyHulda may be among the finalists. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...