Thursday, May 1, 2014

Five on Friday

Just for fun :)

1. Flamenco Heels - Via Modcloth-- I have numerous feet issues and will never buy/wear these, but I think they are beautiful :) -- PS, they would be cute with this dress, I think.

2. Wise words.

3. These too.

4. We took everything off the walls when we painted, but largely never hung things back up.  These butterflies might do very well :) via Minted.

5. I have a thing for ampersands.  There are a variety of reasons, but I'm choosing my colleague and friend Stephanie's suggestion that I like the inclusiveness of it :) I also just think they are pretty.  This is becoming a thing I am known for, apparently, as someone else at my job, that I don't even know that well, sent me this link to an ampersand cheese & crackers serving tray that I have to admit I kind of love :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...