Friday, September 5, 2014

Five on Friday

1.  Pure Happiness Polka Dot Tights - for whatever reason, these yellow polka dot tights just make me  happy.

2. Onyx Shadows Jacket - I really like this jacket too.  I'm not sure how it would work for me, but in concept it seems perfectly lovely.  Warm, feminine, but structured too.

3. Dirty Dozen Circuit -- in fairness, while I do this often, it is really the Dirty Eleven as I really never manage 12 burpees. I do feel like it is a great mix to strengthen  your body.

4. Crockpot Thai Beef Stew - We made this last week and it was amazing.  I used Red Thai Curry Powder from the spice shop mixed with water and oil in place of the Curry Paste (essentially made my own with the powder).  Really so good, and our kids loved the jicama!

5. Phineas and Ferb: The Move - Across the 2D Dimension. - A great find for Phineas and Ferb fans -- free streaming on Amazon Prime and lots of fun songs included!  (Yes, we also got the soundtrack).


What's making you happy this week?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...