Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December Daily - Day 8 - Gingerbread Houses

 Aunt Audra is really keeping our December fun rolling!  She proposed making Gingerbread houses with Grandma on Monday afternoon and off we went.  Well, there were a few hiccups.  Grandma ultimately couldn't come as she was on hospital duty.  Also, the house I bought wasn't pre-assembled so we mostly decorated Audra's kit and the trees and gingerbread that came with our kit while we waited for the frosting to dry. (In retrospect, probably should have used hot glue or something like Chrissie does. Totally didn't occur to me. )


I love that M is already loving looking through the December Daily Album from this and prior years.
This page idea is taken from Ali Edwards' Day 7.  I don't want every day of my December Daily to have a zillion stories or become a more Week in the Life Style play-by-play.  It did feel good to describe six of the many stories that happened on this one day. I didn't even get to the Grandpa/Hospital updates/challenges that were going on.

I did a slightly different set of decorations at the bottom of the page, but they are just gold glitter embossed stars.  Look at all the stamping!  Yes, I am continually amazed how much I stamp during this project v. during my normal scrapbooking.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...