Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Daily 2016 - Day 19

Day 19 - Decorations! I splurged a bit post-raise and bought decorations for the TV room.  We had purchased no Christmas decorations this year and most of our house isn't very decorated. For a couple days, M & I worked on this room with some help from Aunt Audra & Zane.  M & I made a bunch of garland (only a few of which are pictured here).  Some went to other areas of the house.  We also added some small wreaths and a large wreath that Aunt Audra made us in these colors.  This room / color scheme reminds me a lot of my Grandma Dotter.  I added just a few photos and a little bit of story here as an update on our new decorations for the year.

Crafting note - the kit doesn't have a lot of blue/silver nor does this album. I made an exception for this page and pulled from my normal stash for just a little decoration for the decorations page. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...