Friday, October 31, 2008

4th picuture in the 4th folder


Jamie tagged me with the "4th picture in the 4th folder" blog challenge. This is actually a picture of a waterfall in Love, Virginia (or nearby) where we spent our third anniversary in June of 2004. Wonder where we will be next year for our anniversary?

I interpreted the challenge to only apply to my picture folders of course as I clearly have way too many folders overall. Ah, organizational challenges. In any case, an interesting peek into the past. I am tagging Chrissie, Jennie, & Erin (the total of the people I know other than Jamie curently blogging thus far). To Michele and others I've just met through the blogging world feel free to join as well. To the rest of you (such as my Mom who is just thinking of starting) - jump in and play it is great fun!

Ps. Happy Halloween! (But more on that tomorrow!)

2 comments:

r said...

Ok, I'll see what I can do. :) Maybe it can be part of my NaBloPoMo challenge!

Michelle B said...

oh--- thanks for tagging me ;) I will post my picture tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...