Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogging For Babies

I admit I'm not too connected to the world of parenting blogs, but I couldn't help but be saddened by the death of Madeline Spohr the daughter of a well-known blogger. I found so many of my favorite blogs and many I'd never heard of writing about it and even though I don't know the family or the situation was touched by the outpouring of love for this family.

Today, I read about the Blogging for Babies event through Phe/MOM/enon and plan to participate in coming weeks.. (I'll alert you when I do the participatory post). I am also coloring my blog purple for the next month in recognition of the March of Dimes both in its continued efforts on behalf of premature kids and its ongoing March for Babies Campaign. I am somewhat pondering one of the OKC metro area walks that are coming up in May so let me know if you are interested.

It is absolutely when reading things like these that I thank God just one more time that so far we've been blessed with healthy babies and spared the pain these parents are going through.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...