Saturday, August 1, 2009

Welcome - Two New Friends!

We want to take a moment to say hello and welcome two new arrivals and little friends:

Claire Elise - born July 25th to my blog friend Summer and her husband Scott

AND

Andrew John - born (I think) July 29th, to my friend since literally we were 5 years old - Gina and her husband Jeremy

These lucky little ones are also welcomed by their older siblings - Kaitlin and Wyatt respectively. Their Mom's have been my pregnancy buddies throughout with Summer due the week before and Gina the week after. Congratulations and I hope to meet your little ones soon! We are so excited to have friends with little ones that will be close in age to our daughter and excited about all our friends that are expecting in coming months as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...