Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Continuation...

She made it into bed still asleep last night and stayed down for a normal four hours. She did not, however, cooperate with Daddy about her next feeding/going to sleep cycle so who knows. Today, she has been wonderful eating, sleeping and riding in her car seat with no problems. I wish I could say the same for her brother. That probably isn't fair. He was awesome for most of the morning and just lost it at the end. Brent thinks perhaps I should match "Love Thursday" with "Frustration Monday" or some such but doubt anyone is as interested in the challenges as they are in the positive bits and I'd probably rather dwell on and remember the positive pieces myself. Here's hoping the post-nap world is a rosy one today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...