Monday, December 14, 2009

December Daily: Day 14 + Album Updates

Day 14: Packages tied up with string

At our house, Christmas is largely brought to you by amazon.com, but you knew that, right? For several weeks I had been accumulating the above pile of packages. This weekend it was time to start giving our gifts so I dived in. Sunday, Brendan decided to join in the wrapping fun. He is completely taken with his new "craft" activity. Several times a day we do a little wrapping. First, we find our scissors, a suitable present, ribbon, tape, paper and dive in. I take no responsibility for the wacky color and style combinations that ensue. Not much matches and the cutting isn't too straight, but I know our recipients will love that he helped wrap their gift. I want to remember this simple shared pleasure and treasure it.
_________________________________________________________

Below are the final album pages for Days 4 + 5 - There were a few mishaps and a reminder that I really am not so great with the immediately permanent adhesive. I am, however, happy with how they turned out. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...