Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily: Day 5 - Trains!

On Saturday, our little crew headed to the 40th Annual OKC Train Show with my Mom. It was a mix of model trains, train toys, and plenty of merchandise for the serious model train enthusiast. We focused on looking at all the various model trains set up around the building.

My Mom and my favorite parts were the miniature houses and people. Brent, I think, enjoyed the Lego trains. Brendan was fascinated by a spaceship complete with aliens and crop circles in one of the vignettes. It was crowded, but a pretty good way to spend a morning together.

Side note - I'm not entirely sure why trains are connected with the Holidays, but somehow they intrinsically are. Maybe it is the various train books involving Christmas?


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...