Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December Daily: Day 9 - Gifts + Baking


Today marked my very first present of the Christmas season. Tracie gave me my very own signed copy of the Pioneer Woman's new cookbook. It is doubly awesome as it also saves me standing in line to get one signed next week. I also began making my baking gifts today so far: 7 dozen cookies, 2 loves of ginger chocolate banana bread, and 1 pan of brownies from the aforementioned cookbook. Nearly all have happy homes already picked out. B, of course helped with the cooking and Tracie helped with Maggie. A very fun afternoon and big thanks to Tracie for the present and for all her help today!



Ps. I promise Maggie's 4 month report is coming soon. There is just so much to say and so little time in my back to work life right now, but it will be here soon. I promise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...